Wednesday, July 18, 2007

四碗牛肉麵



Today was such a long day of almost 12 hours of work.

Clients in Counselling Center --> AFC --> Meeting in Counselling Center.

Though the day was long ... very rewarding in each setting ...

I am still very used to be working as a counsellor, yet learning to translate those therapeutic senses into languages and ways that the youth congregation can comprehend SO THAT they can translate those into their lives. (ha ... what a run on sentence ... but who cares when I am dead tired but still wanting to write now ... haha)

My morning was treated with a tough case ... I felt 'phewwwwwwww' when I stepped out of the room. What a blessing to have a supervisor next door debriefing before I took off for AFC ...

Had a fruitful time in reading up for an upcoming workshop in August on a new new topic. Something about creativity, something about pastoring Christian artists, something about interpersonal skills ...! I pray that God will keep on granting me with a passion in every step of this preparation ...

In the midst of reading, a dear dear friend called and asked if I would like to join them for a quick dinner before my meeting in counselling center. Yea, I managed to meet up with the 3 of them briefly before the meeting.

在四碗牛肉麵相伴下,我們就用了九秒九的speed,大家分享了很多近日發生的事! All I know if that God will do some amazing works in our lives. Hanging there, friends ... Thoughts and prayers are always with you guys!!! Love you guys lots, 牛肉麵朋友!!!

We have a quarterly meeting among counsellors in CCM. Such a good meeting ... a group of dedicated Christian Counsellor (I mean CHRISTIAN COUNSELLORS ... and not Counsellors-just-happened-to-be-Christians) getting around the table to share some of the burdens from personal life, cases ...etc. Each single story reminds me of Henri Nouwen's book ... The Wounded Healer!

God prompt me to approach a potential supervisor as I am collecting hours toward my 1st licence. She is a Christian professional that I would feel honored to be her student ... well ... if she decides to take me in. God is just amazing ... perfect timing for each thing to unfold. If God shuts this door, it just means that He is going to open another door for me ... wait and see ... wait and see ... wait and see ...! I just trust that God will prepare the most suitable path for my to walk on with Him ...

1 comments:

Charmaine said...

Sweetie, thank you for being here and thank you for ur sharing... yes, wait and see...wait and see.. thank you for ur prayers.. and u r in our prayers too... that's what friends are for.....