Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"... just keep your mouth shut ..."



After along day of work ... had a little drive to my little sacred place for a short walk ...
Have been trying to word out my prayer since yesteday ... but no words came out until I saw the sunset in the breeze ...

Me: "Lord ... me ... I ... hum ...."
God: "shuuu ...Long ... just quiet down ... I don't want your words, just listen to me ... just keep your mouth shut when I am talking ... "

... then off He went pinpointing the core of my being ...

... God is such an amazing counsellor ... He is always my mentor!!!!!!!

... Fear drives us to hold onto some tangible anchors to find secuirty; whereas, we should turn inward to dig out the 'fear factors' to face it and work through it with The Mentor!

Silent moments start ...

0 comments: