Saturday, July 21, 2007

Welcome back, 欣!!!!


A very dear little friend called while I was at work. She's in town again!! I feel sorry sometimes when she has been the one who makes all these trips back to Vancouver to visit us ... and yet ... haha ... we didn't really go down to her new home in Seattle! I guess after this trip, she may not be able to come back as often as before ... Yan ... wait for me ... will come down to visit you!!!!

Of course, I took my dear little friend down to my favorite Ichiro Jap restaurant in Steveston ... Yummm ...
All the conversations + really delicious food + dessert ... yummmm ....

This time, we get to try some desserts too ...

This is the Caramel Ice Cream with Soy Powder ... WOW ... sooooooo nice. The taste of very rich soy powder balanced so well with the green tea ice cream + a little Ceramel syrup on top ... so good ... ($3.95)



And, we tried the pudding too ... not bad too ... ($3.95)! But if you need to choose one of the 2 ... The Caramel Ice Cream is definetly a good pick!!!

0 comments: