Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Inspired by young lives ...

I stepped into the camp with a prayerful heart that God will use our workshops and sermons to touch many young lives in the CCM youth leadership camp 2007... and God really did ... in the weekend of August 3-6, 2007 ...

My heart is moved ... so are theirs ...
I am so alive among them ... I become some 'long-ish' in the camp ... just being me ... just being the Long that God created for and called to serve ... perhaps ... a long-lost Long ...

I am amazed by their youthful energy and creativity ... they can basically turn AIR into fastinating toys and tools ...
I am amazed by the speaker's gifted preaching to youngsters ...
I am touched by the youths' pure faith in our Lord ...
I am amazed that I can still communicate with a 12-yr-old and engaged in pretty deep talk about their faith in our Creator

Words that have been hanging in my hearts since the camp: love mercy, act justly, walk humbly with our God, Micah 6:8, compassion, servanthood, life manual, apprecation, apology ....

Physically drained after the camp ... guess I am young no more ... though a little kid asked me what grade I am in ...! hahaha ... totally made my day! hahaha ...

Ear infection and fatigue ...

thoughts are as fragmented as this entry ... yet ... heart and soul is so inspired and ready to prepare for the busy rounds of walk in the upcoming few months ...

Depriving for sleep ...

I need quiet time to rest and to think over my planning for the coming 3-4 months ... hum ... Extrovert is now needing time to develop her introvert characters ... so that she has good discernment from God ...

I still remember a few days before I started in AFC ... I prayed in the dyke ...
God kept reminding me to practice good 'self-care' as a part of my ministry in Him ... I will kick that in moments like these ...

Rest and quietness seem to become my piority these days ...






















I pray that all these vibrant lives will keep on growing in The Truth ... and that they keep on learning to act justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with Our God ...
You guys are just so amazing ... beautiful and precious creations of our Lord and our Creator ...

0 comments: