Sunday, June 22, 2008

Missing pieces

There was a piece of me went missing for 24 years ...
A piece that was meant to be where I find could my security ...
A piece that was meant to be where I could put my trust in ...
That piece was gone due to some wrongful decisions in his life ...
There were days as I was growing up that I wanted to look for that missing piece ... 
but I didn't have the courage.
There were days when I grieved for the loss for that piece ...
Years gone by without that missing piece ...
A picture with a missing piece started to become the perfect picture ...
God transformed my life through that empty spot in my life ... a place deeply yearning for love, for acceptance, for loyalty, for protection ...
It was through that missing piece that I humble come before our Lord ...
As God knows that I am above to step into another stage of my life and journey with Him ... 
He simply knows I needed to mend that missing piece ...
He made things happened that way He wanted to ...
Streams of healing tears mended the wounds ...
As I reflect, how much I thank the important people in my life who raised me up with extraordinary love and patience ... 
Although one part of me was missing ... 
but God gave me so much more ...
'cause He loves me and He knows what I needed to walk through those growing years ... 

This has been a Psalm that comforts me ...
Psalms 146:8-10
"... the Lord gives sight to the blind, 
the Lord lifts up those who are bowed down, 
the Lord loves the righteous. 
The Lord watches over the alien and sustains the fatherless and the widow, 
but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. 
The Lord reign forever, you God, O Zion, 
for all generations. 
Praise the Lord." 

If Our Lord desires to use His story through me, I am ready ... just show me the way to reach out to the wounded ... My Father, hear my prayers ... 

Thank you to all my angels for prayers and care ... love you all :) 
Our God is in control!

0 comments: