Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A pray for simplicity

Lord,

I praise you for how simple your love is for me. 
I thank you for things and tribulations that you allowed in my life. 
Hurdles from yesterday became strength for me today ...
Father, I beg for your enduring strength in my to finish off my degree which I dedicate of your use. If this is still the path you want me to walk on, please anchor your affirmation in me. "The song' came to me in just perfect timing again ... 
as I grow, you taught me how to choose, how to make choices that pleases your own eyes. Father, I pray for a heart of simplicity in me so that I can completely surrender myself in your Hands and abandon my dreams and desire in You. 
Grant me a simple heart trusting that my today and my tomorrow are in Your creative hands. 
Grant me a simple heart surrender ability and talents to you when I feel most capable.
Grant me a simple heart trusting that you creativity will lead me out of the maze when I feel like being trapped in one.
As I am learning to keep in pace with Your spirit, grant me a simple heart to love and to follow You ... 
Grant me a simple trust in You when things just don't make sense in my limited knowledge. 
Dad ... may my soul dwells in You ...

Love, Long 

0 comments: