Saturday, October 4, 2008

White Horse

As I was leading worship tonight ... I kept on praying for a pure worshipful spirit in each of our soul. When I looked at our choir standing at the back
... a glimpse of  snapshots of how our life stories unfolded and tears shed as our fellowship grows over the months and years,
... a glimpse of snapshot of a friend whom I have known for years, grew together, served together, offered our lives together to God to use, but severely attacked by many tribulations in life, struggling to find his identity as a man ... after all, his identity in Christ, 
... bondage and chains holding Christ followers back from experiencing freedom and peace in Christ ...

Slowly a very stern image anchored in my heart ...
a picture of a white horse ran quickly, with authority and force, in the darkness ... breaking metal chains after chains (some were rusted and some were shinny) that were entangled ... the white horse ran and ran ... it turned into such a glorious light as it travelled to a green pasture ... no longer I saw the horse, but the light ... the light was very warm and bright ...

Without plan ...
... God gave me tears to cry and to pray for those who are entangled ... 
and I read  
我們坐在黑暗中,死陰裡,被困苦和鐵鍊捆綁 ... 
... on and on ... 

我回家也趕快告訴Ken這些事,他也用同一句話回應
「Satan好不笨,會去attack D 越來越走得近上帝,行的近光明的人 ...」

求上帝憐憫 ...

1 comments:

Alan Yu said...

May the Lord continue to bless you.