Wednesday, December 3, 2008

每天每刻獻上為你

If my heart has a bulletin board ... 
I am definitely sure God has put the following sticky notes on it over the past 10 years ... 

"Long, come and be my servant"
"In my Name, I called you to be a counsellor for my people ... "
"Long, I torn you apart for I will rebuild you to bring glory to my Name"
"Don't be afraid, just keep going ... ask for strength you need each day, I will give you whatever you ask in my Name"
"You will be a blessing to many broken souls ..."
"Pray for those whom I called you to pray for ... "
"Long, honor my calling for you"

... every step of the way, God would put a sticky note on my bulletin board ... 

This song has been playing in my heart for the past little while. The minor key in this song ... just fits so perfectly with the lyrics ... and it became my prayers to our Lord ... 


神,你聖潔,當得尊貴,內心歡呼拍掌,今我全屬你,我的主,
神,你帶領,恩典經過,內心感恩喝采,今獻上為你,屬於主,
我要每天每刻都讚頌,你是神,你施恩典,你手相牽,令我滿有信心,
我要每天每刻都讚頌,你是神,獻出一生,交於主你手中。

Yup, I will this song onto my Lord's bulletin board! and this ... 

God, You are super duper truper gruper good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

0 comments: