Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pre Summer heat




The heat tells me that summer is getting very near! It was just so hot today. I was trying to save $ for gas and tried not to turn on the AC in the car in my drive to SFU, but I was sweating like a cube of ice melting on a BBQ stove and almost became a prawn-dumpling sitting in a dim-sum steaming pot (haha ... all about FOOD! yumm). Ended up, I surrendered.

Thanks to 好心同事 bought red-bean popsicles ...! But but ... The melting rate of my red-bean popsicle exceeded my consumption rate ... ended up ... my pants shared a few drops of my icy popsicle ... my mouth isn't deep enough for my to stick the whole popsicle inside! Or, I was pretending to be "C-文" in front of my boss during our discussion! hahah ... What a dessert afternoon ... star-shaped-Jello + popsicles ...

I thought when Mr.Sun turned in for the day would bring some cooler air ... errr ... not at all. So so hot still. While I was fighting with overflowing of reports on my desk, so many folks MSN-ed me and said they are so hot ... hum ... ME TOO! I decided to sit still like a statue and kept working on my reports. BUT BUT ... sister called from China ... ended up ... well ... we chatted! We couldn't stop laughing and she was sweating like crazy in China ... so was I in Vancouver. Perhaps, we were talking about some "滴汗" topics too ... haha ... right, mui?!

One Word ... HOT!
... ... though it's hot, I still LOVE summer the most!

0 comments: