Monday, February 18, 2008

Glory In The Thorn - 恩召


This is not only a work-event, but a chance to foster transformation of lives and make people more in tune with God's very own heart. 

For I heard of many stories that have been going through the Jubies' lives during these months of practice, the worship experience was absolutely abundant. One prayer I constantly made whenever I prayed for this team was that the Holy Spirit would melt these melodies and lyrics in the things that each of one have been going through. Each and every of their worshipful soul is beautiful and shinning!! I am just proud of each one of them and I thank God for answering the prayer. 

A lot of things are knocking at my heart ... 

Folks, this is only the beginning of a transforming process. press on ... for God is with us every step of the way! 

0 comments: