Monday, February 11, 2008

Wii @ NRAC

WOOHOO ... Wii invaded my church! haha ... Last night, a huge congregation from more than 10 fellowship from my church came out to witness our church-wide Wii Tennis tournament as our Chinese New Year Celebration in our Sanctuary. (Basically, you'd think that it's Christmas worship when you walked into the sanctuary packed with people) It was such a fun time spending together with brothers and sisters I know and with those who just newly met!! We were screaming and cheering for each other. There were Uncles and aunties playing against those from Awana, youth fellowships playing against career fellowships ... and should you think uncles and aunties were clumsy in playing those Wii Sports ... WOW ... you'd be amazed! Hahaha .... now I know how 「入屋」Wii really is!! We were screaming from our lungs during those match point games. 

We just had enough time to go through the 1st round of matches ... and that we will have to wait for another chance to play the second round!!!

I basically lost my voice when I got to the radio station last night ... phewww ...

0 comments: