Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Paper Song

I am on the last section of the paper that I am working on ... 
I still have FOUR more papers to go ... but well ... I will just go day by day, paper by paper ...
In the midst of this writing process, I thank God for given me some 'silly' thoughts to keep myself awake ... and most after all ... entertained ...

If you have heard the classic hymn "Turn your eyes upon Jesus" ... my little Timothy and I wrote some new lyrics to cheer myself up in the midst of these endless papers ... 

Turn Your Eyes Upon Paper (in the melody of chorus of 'turn your eyes upon Jesus')
Turn Your Eyes Upon Papers ... (rap: I mean Jesus)
or you will not get your degree ...
so be fast ... and write till you fall asleep ...
then you will ... get your Master's Degree ...

Lord, ... I need your help!!!!

12:30am - 1 Down, 4 To Go ... Thank Lord!

4 comments:

Bee said...

We are literally very good in 苦中作樂! HAHA!

said...

gum, I don't think writing papers is 苦 ... just that it's a lot of work ... I like writing papers indeed ... just not when I have a pile of schedules at work too ...
but YEAAA ... gotta bring in some smiles to our works ...

soka said...

lol!!! add oil on your papers lorraine jea! <3

我咪係污糟啲 said...

I like this song...hahahhahaa^O^