Friday, May 2, 2008

MooMoo

I will be flying out to Manitoba this Sunday for my course on Providence campus in Otterburne. 

I remember how the spirit led me to mission conference in Jan 2004 and met a registrar there. There was a guy asking the registrar ...
Guy: So ... what do you have out in Otterburne other than the school building ...
R: Well, we have a river ...
Guy: Oh, nice ... what else?
R: Hum ... nothing ...
Guy: oh ... that's ... fun ~_~''

Oh great, so  ... I guess I will at least see a river in Otterburne ... and perhaps a bison or two. 

A month ago, I whined about how much school work I have on my plate, with all of God's Grace ... I survived through ... yet ... I still have 2 pending. I think I will be able to nail one down before I go on my trip (makes it ... at least I have all my stuff that I need to submit before my class).

After all, I really do pray that God keeps on speaking to me in the upcoming course about Gender Issues ... maybe it's something that God will use to narrow my counselling speciality. There are just too many non-sense little things happened lately ... my heart just tells me that all these non-sense will make sense one day. Well ... so ... I am not too worry ... as long as God is surfing the waves with me ... I am happy! God is faithful and good!

Moooomooooo my way out Vancouver skyline ... 
Oh, in fact ... I am not too sure if bison moomoos ... let me find out if I get to meet them on my trip. 

0 comments: