Saturday, December 13, 2008

Duty-free Day

Yup, first duty-free (task-free, appt-free, work-free) park-tall day in many many many many many weeks! Hahaha ... Ken and I Hi-5 when we first saw each other today ... with much lighter shoulders from our exams and papers (endless). 

I took a very nice ride to UBC to drop off some books ... and on my way, I just prayed aloud thanking God and singing praises to Him. Back down to Rmd, went finalized our wedding pictures to send off to printing in Taiwan. Then, went to so many other places which we've missed for a long time!! (of coz, Ken's favorite ... AUTOMALL!) He was checking out cars inside ... I was playing with bunnies outside ... they were so fluffy and cute! Then then ... went Ironwood to check something out! Then then, had a nice drive along the dyke! Then then, drove by Oval and remembered it grand opened ... so quick found a parking space and went in! wah ... I love the ceiling a lot!!!! I didn't know they have public ice skate slots today ... if not, I could have brought my skates and go on the ice!! Ken shopped in the gift-shop since all their logo-ed-anything is 50% off the lowest ticket price!!! Ended up he got some nice polo shirts for $5! hahaha! went for a quick dinner ... off to Zellers ... Winners ... 

hahahaha ... WOW ...
But somehow ... Ken and I had that post-exam, post-paper syndrome ... felt 'something' was missing while there's nothing missing ... grr ...
I kinda anticipate for my last term for my MA. 
but anyhow ... a day well spent with Ken and God! 

0 comments: