Monday, October 29, 2007

Trip to Seattle



Jodie and I organized this Seattle trip on our short week. The day started at 615am until 2am the next morning! WOW ... I felt like fallen apart the next morning. But it was a fun and good trip ... mind off from everything ... and focused in ... browsing for goodies in the Premium Outlet.

I can't believe how much guys LOVE cars ... Oh boy ... ... I feel that the guys can make so much emotional connections with cars on the street. I mean ... EMOTIONAL! Haha ... Guys' emotions are manifested through seeing cars on the street. Finding it really funny ... I need to make some more observations!!! haha ... perhaps this will help me to understand my male clients more ...

Ken, thanks for driving all the way through the trip ... that is something that I cannot do at all. Driving up to Lake Louise from Calgary is pretty much about my limit. Plus ... American drivers seemed soooooo much more aggressive.

... to be continued ...

0 comments: