Thursday, November 1, 2007

My typical Thursday

Thursday is usually the day of the week which I spend the least time in office.

On the most hectic day, I have to travel among 6 places ... CCM -> SFU -> AFC -> AM1320 -> AFC -> Home -> NRAC ...

Nevertheless, I love Thursdays the most, as I get to connect with different people and to listen to different pages in their lifestories.

After all, I am thankful for the Oatmeal that mom made this morning. I don't even know why, I think the oatmeal that mom makes is the most delicious oatmeal ever. Some people made it too watery ... some people made it too sweet ... but the one mom usually makes is always ... ALWAYS just right! (haha ... sounds like I am 'rubbing her shoes' tim) It was so filling that I was not even hungry during lunch hour after CCF this afternoon. yum ...! Oh ... or it's about sentimental reasons? haha ...
Well, anyhow, thanks mom for the oatmeal ... brightened up my day ...

0 comments: