Thursday, January 10, 2008

Slowbucks in Calgary

I was happy to see a new Starbucks across from my seminary ... but not until when I get in to get my morning tea. I was stunned when I walked in, there were literally 20 people lining up for the turn to make their order. Oh man, it was soooo slow. There were like 5-7 more people waiting for their coffees and teas. Then, I thought it was just 'that day' that it was so jam packed. Ha ... that is not the case. For the rest of the week, I'd see at least 7-10 people lining up to satisfy their starbucks-craving. This is just crazy ..... they should change the name for this location as SLOWBUCKS!  

1 comments:

Bee said...

Yeah...they're really very slow ne. I remembered my practicum class liked to support Tastebuds. They were usually back to the class in time with their Tastebuds coffee while Jun was late back to the class after the break with his Slowbucks coffee.