Wednesday, December 23, 2009

In search of the keys



A analogy came to mind today at work ...

I feel like finding the right key for people that God brought to me everyday. I just have so much curiosity in seeing if He wants me to find the right set of keys to unlock the unspoken and unheard souls ... there are just times when God doesn't want me to find the set of keys for those hearts ... but ... He'd give me connection to hook people up with the right resource to go on with their search. At times, He will just give me the key to ask the exact perfect question to open another door ... yet ... there are times when He would let me feel stuck ...!

How can I not abandon myself in His Hands everyday in dealing with those who are severely and chronically wounded.

This game of finding the right set of keys is very fun ... yet ... very tiring ...

By the end of the day, you felt that you've exerted so much and wonder what's left in you to move on ...
that's when I go home and be healed and rested before I return to the battlefield the next morning.

Heart-work is hard work ...

As I was driving home today, I suddenly realized I could NEVER be able to this work on my own ...
It's because of the love from my families, the empathy of my husband, the unfailing support of the friendships that I am able to do this work. So basically, all of you are my colleagues in a way backing me up to walk on this path the God calls me to walk on ... I am loved and blessed (which most of the people I see everyday could never say and feel it ... but I DO).

If you remember ... pray for my strengeth and endurance :)

1 comments:

Alan Yu said...

you have my prayer.